Dec 21, 2010

Adding Originality

After much deliberation, I have decided to go with the original color (amber) indicators after all. Reason being, while the clear fronts looked awesome, the rear lights looked tacky, very boyracerish.

I received the new-old taillamps today.



I got them from a guy with four W126s, which leaves him with an ample supply of spares. I also got the orthopaedic seat adjusters from him.

Tomorrow I'll pay a visit to our local version of Halfords to get some new front indicators on the cheap. Sure they'll be replicas, but the quality was actually not bad when I bought one for my C124.

I received wing indicators in the same package with the taillamps but it remains to be seen whether they fit ok, since the sedan and coupe indicators differ slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment